Ugh

The last couple of months have been interesting.  The relationship ended, and it should have ended at least a year ago.  Unfortunately for all involved it didn't.  I also knew that the end wasn't going to go well.  I knew unless I rolled over and let her steam roll me and take anything she could it was going to go bad.  She never learned the word no.  Nobody ever told her no.  Which unfortunately I did.  I should have known sooner, but you live and you learn.

That being said I've taken a lot of crap the last few months.  Non-stop nasty email, constant bad mouthing around town, and passive aggressive posts on social media.  I've tried to take the high road.  I haven't bad mouthed her to my friends or anything.  I don't have to.  When they ask me what happened I tell them it just didn't work out.  I could say a lot more but I don't need to, and this isn't high school.

The main point of her contention seems to be that I changed the locks on the house.  Well perhaps I shouldn't have but I feel like I had no choice.  I seem to get a lot of support on that topic, but perhaps in the end it would have been better to just let her come into the house, steal a bunch of my stuff and leave.  Then at least I would be able to charge her with theft.

I'm nearing the end of my ability to take endless amounts of shit.  I'm not sure what my options are but I am fed up with it.  Her side isn't worse than my side.  We are adults.  I wish she would realize that.

After seeing numerous posts on social media referencing me I sent the following email:


"It has been over two months and you seem to still continue to feel the need to spew hate about me?  Why are you so angry at me when I'm the worst person in the world?  You are free of me. You should be happy.  You realize that I don't feel the need to do the same thing as you are.  Do you ever wonder why that is?  Do the world a favour and grow up and stop looking for sympathy and just get over it."

To which she of course never responded to but instead proceeds to post on social media the following:

Only for douche

I feel the need to explain myself. I want to believe that a breakup should be peaceful, however after being threatened(bother verbally and physically), yelled at, called names and having the locks at my home changed without notice I feel the slight urge to be upset. I wouldn't normally post such ridiculous things, again however I have been smack talked enough on Pinterest and have no desire to continue seeing bullshit up here on my only social media account. I would be an adult if the person I was dealing with wasn't behaving in a childish way. This is the only thing you're going to find about me on Pinterest LB. I hope you realize that you are behaving in a manner that you're friends find questionable.

So yeah I'm nearing the end of my rope with this.  I feel like I'm in high school and I hate it.  No matter what I do I continue to take shit.  And yeah she probably will read this because I know she's monitoring everything, I do or say.  She has her spies all over town watching what I'm doing.  I just wish she'd spend more time on her own life and stop being concerned with what I'm up to.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Day

It's Been a Long Time Since I Left You