Waiting

I hate waiting.  They say good things come to those who wait.  Big fucking deal.  I don’t mind waiting a little bit.  I don’t try and cut lines or get angry or anything like that.  In fact I find it funny when people do lose their minds over really small things.  On few days ago I was picking up a few items at the grocery store and low and behold an old lady (70 +) cuts in front of me.  Now I could make a big deal of it, but what’s the point?  It cost me maybe 1 min of my day.  Obviously she was more important than me, and needed that 1 min more than I.  I find that kind of behaviour to be pretty ignorant.  Should I call her on her shit?  Thoughts?

Currently I’m waiting on some big news.  I’ve been waiting on it for over a month.  I should hear some more news this week, but I won’t have the final say for probably a month.  Don’t worry, its not bad news, its great news.  Or I hope it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Day

It's Been a Long Time Since I Left You