Home Sweet Home

It has been a long time.  It has been almost 3 months since the last time I stepped foot in my own home.  I missed my friends, my cat, my bed, my couch, my shower you name it I missed it.

Saturday was St. Patrick's Day and it was great to be able to spend time with friends old and new.  I managed to see a lot of people and we had a lot of fun.  I could have done without waking up Sunday morning, but that's the price you have to pay.

This weekend a bunch of us are headed up to Big White for the weekend and I'm looking forward to relaxing in the hot tub and enjoying the company of some good friends.

I know I've been bad at writing, but really you do get used to all the drama that is living and working out of country.  I will try and do better as I've heard from a lot of you that you want to know what's going on.

Also I do need to add some pictures of the trip and I will see if I can get that done while I'm home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Day

It's Been a Long Time Since I Left You