Back at It

I've taken a long break from posting.  I have no idea if anybody even knows that this exists anymore and I think that's a good thing.  I have been doing a lot of writing for myself over the last while, I just don't publish it anywhere.

I started going to Therapy in January 2019.  I had finally realized that the way I was living my life wasn't making me happy.  I was in a relationship with a woman that I shouldn't have been.  She was somebody I wouldn't ever love and was just a filler and left me feeling empty.  So I wanted to work on becoming truly happy and figure out why I made such dumb decisions with women.

So the process hasn't been a lot of fun.  I've lost some friends along the way as they weren't able to come along for the journey.  I was warned that this would be the case.  My other relationships have become even stronger and deeper.  I'm able to be vulnerable and open and say that I'm sorry when I truly am.  

Fast forward to December 2021, I finally had done enough work to start dating for real.  My therapist had been encouraging me for awhile but I was scared to take the new me out into the world for real.  

On January 21st, 2022 I went on a first date with a woman named Daniela.  I didn't put much into it because her profile seemed fake and she was far more attractive than the women I'm normally interested in.  Too much makeup, fake boobs, lips, botox etc etc.  However, we had a fantastic first date that lasted hours.  We could talk about everything and anything.  It was amazing.  This is the start of the wild ride that has been.

To be continued 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Day

It's Been a Long Time Since I Left You