Count down is on

Ok so I'm coming into my last couple of weeks in Fort Sask.  I have strangely enjoyed my time here.  It has been nice to be able to focus just on work and learning Spanish.  The Spanish needs a lot of work but at least I'm trying.  Work seems pretty good. The people are very nice and friendly.  Perhaps not as social as I'm used to but that's ok.  I have managed to cram a lot in, but in the same breath I haven't been that busy.  Its been hard to get people's time to pick up the things that I need to from them.  Summer vacations don't help either.

So I have a pretty good idea of my schedule of going into Cuba.  I will post it on here and keep it updated for people.

Today was vaccination day.  I have three different rounds of shots to do over the next month or so.  Today's round included Typhoid,  Rabies, and the Measles/Mumps/Rubella combo.  Oh and throw a TB test on top of that.  So not long after the shots the reactions started.  Had to take the rest of the day off to crash.  Now I know why little babies are so pissy after they get their shots.

Until next time...........................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Day

It's Been a Long Time Since I Left You