Twas the night before Cuba

Its the night before I see Cuba for the first time for work.  Tomorrow I will be flying to Toronto and then onto Holguin, Cuba.  Its the Company's policy that you don't drive at night, therefore I need to over night in Holguin before I drive to Moa on Sunday.

I'm quite interested to see what Moa looks like.  I've heard lots of stories and different people's ideas but until I see if for myself I really won't know.

So what's the plan for this blog?  Well I will use it as a means to keep you up to date and show the occasional picture or 2.  I'm only in Cuba for a week this trip, and then off to Toronto for a week of training.

I will keep you all updated, and I'm in the process of developing a calender widget to show where I am and when.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Day

Teamo Tequiero