Awesome weekend, scary Monday morning

So as per usual I got over served on Friday night.  It had been a long and stressful week and I wanted to blow of some steam.  Well I did.  I definitely drank too much rum and paid the price for it on Saturday.

Sunday I wanted to get out of Moa.  Clear the head and refresh myself for the week ahead.  Most of the usual crew was either busy with work or out of the country, but me and Yisel made the trip to Cayo Seitia (sp???).  This is the natural game reserve created by Raul Castro.  The top party official used to come there to shoot wild game.  They had transported in around 10 different species of animals from Africa.  We saw a Zebra, Buffalo, Long Horn Cow's, Antelope, Ostriches, and Camels.  The only one we couldn't find was the camel.  This is indispite of being lost for over an hour.  The roads are marked with names, but they don't give you a map.  Go figure.  So we had to backtrack to the main road to get out.  Next time I go I'm taking a good pair of binoculars

When we did eventually make it back to the restaurant in the park we dined on Buffalo and Antelope.   The restaurant is a strange place, and I think that last picture is a long lost relative of Stewie.  Defiently a strange place to eat.

My partner in crime has a bunch more pictures and I will add them later this week.

Now then the scary part.  I came into work and everybody was quiet.  It seems that one of our employees for sure, and several other former employees who had been sanctioned, have been rounded up and put in jail pending trial.  Both former controllers have been sent away and therefore the current controller is scared.  I have two other staff who were both sanctioned and are now thinking that they are next.  Stay tuned.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Day

It's Been a Long Time Since I Left You