Home and back again

It really was great to be home.  I tried to see as many people as possible and to relax as much as possible.  I could have had a month and I would have wanted more time.  As it was I felt very rushed the last week.  I will have to have a better plan for next time.

I did end up getting my bike bag, and I now have the nicest bike in Cuba.  lol.  I haven't had a chance to ride it yet, but I'm hoping to give it a go tonight.

I just sat through 3 hours of defensive driving videos (all in spanish) only to find out that the vehicle I'm driving is too dirty to drive.  I need to get it washed before I can take my tour of town.  I will hopefully have that all sorted out for this afternoon.

Anyhow life in Cuba shall be interesting.  I am getting used to it, but I need to get the freedom of driving.  That will help a lot.

Ciao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Day

It's Been a Long Time Since I Left You