Teamo Tequiero

Home home home home home.

That's all I've been able to think about all week.  Realistically probably since my visitors left almost two weeks ago.  My mind and desire to be here left on the plane with them.  This past weekend was a bit tough as all I wanted to do was to be home.  This week I've been extremely bored.  I've spent a significant amount of time online shopping and browsing (laptop arriving soon and a few MEC purchases).  Work hasn't been too busy and most things are under control for my impending departure.

Other than that I've been going to the gym or working out daily so I'm interested to see what the results are when I get home.  I feel like I've been pretty disciplined this rotation and I'd like to see some results.  It's funny what the magic of camera angle can do.  I think these two pictures speak for themselves.

Warm up the bus!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Day

It's Been a Long Time Since I Left You