Tic Toc

As I write this I'm less than 46 hours from landing in Kelowna.  I'm quite excited to be spending some well deserved time at home.  I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed, eating food that doesn't make me sick, and playing with Stewie.  Yes I miss all my friends but those are the 3 things highest on my list.

I think the Cuban's are just as excited to see me leave, as they have never worked so hard or been more accountable for what they do.  Even though at times I have felt unproductive, I feel like I've made some progress that should help them and the Company in the future.  The next trip in will be a doozie.  I'm here for 6 weeks and will need to have pretty much everything done and ready for year-end.

So for those of you living in Kelowna, hopefully I see you over the next few weeks.  For the rest of you, it sucks to be you!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Day

It's Been a Long Time Since I Left You