Time Flies

It seems like only yesterday that I was writing my previous post from Moa.  These past two weeks have flown by.

The weather in Kelowna was absolutely terrible.  I think it rained every day I was there.  That being said I was still busy.  I'm now thinking I may have to add another week out in August to make up for the lack of summer I experienced over the last two weeks.

This was a trip of me meeting some new people, and introducing my friends to the new person in my life.  I don't think I have ever laughed as hard as I did when my friends were interrogating her.  She was a trooper and survived an onslaught of over 75 questions.  I thought I had it bad, but boy was I ever wrong.

My trip also coincided with a visit from my good friend Sapita.  While we didn't get to spend a ton of time together, it was nice to catch up and I will see her again at the end of August.

The count down is on as the visitors will be showing up in 3 short weeks.   I can't wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Day

It's Been a Long Time Since I Left You