Bullying

So last night I had a friend over and they used my computer.  Unbeknownst to me they apparently posted 1 star Google reviews on Daniela's two business pages.  So this morning I'm at work, working away and I get an email from Daniela.

Apparently not only are there two reviews with my name, there are two other reviews under some other name as well as she is trying to blame me for her being posted on TheDirty.com.  I've had nothing to do with any of this.  I may know the person who did it, but I'm not sure, and nor is it any of my business.  

So now she has threatened me again with the RCMP and she gave the name of the officer being a Troy Bevan.  With a quick google search I was able to determine that this individual works in the motor vehicle division.  I know it is Daniela's best friends uncle or relative.  Anyhow, I decided to phone the detachment and try and speak with him.  She says that if I don't take down the two Google reviews under my name, the two under the other name (not done by me) and whatever was posted on TheDirty.com that she will file a harassment complaint against me with the RCMP.  I've had enough of being bullied and threatened so I placed a call to the detachment to speak with him, and left a message.  

So just for clarity this is the email I received this morning:

Louis

I really want you to stop this behavior this is really unacceptable. I know you have been posting bad reviews on my Google business page and I know that you wrote on that gossip page about me. You sent me an email a month ago threatening that you would ruin my business and Reputation here in Kelowna. I am asking you to take all those bad reviews down, the Stu Capone reviews and the one u just did last night under DS personal training and DS fitness... If you do not take these down I am going to contact the police, this is harassment.
I have already contacted Troy Bevon from RCMP. The next step is for me to file a report. 

So I’m asking you again please take down all those bad reviews on my business pages and that gossip page ….
you need to stop this behavior and move on. 

And this was my response:

Daniela,

Please stop messaging me and threatening me.  A friend used my computer last night and apparently those are the two reviews under my name.  I don't know anything else about what you are talking about.  I do know that a lot of my friends and people I know aren't pleased with how you have treated me, but I can't control what they say or do.  I have never threatened you or your business, but I did say that this is a small town and it would have been better if we could have handled things differently.  Unfortunately we were unable to do that.  If you feel like you want to file a complaint against me with the RCMP, that is your right.

So subsequent to this post going up, I have now received a call from the RCMP.  I had a very upsetting chat with him, and it's been clarified that I have done nothing wrong.  He asked that I take down the review but said that I didn't have to.  I told him that I may or may not but I'm done having her control me.  He asked that I don't contact her, which I told him I agreed with and hadn't since I dropped her stuff off 2 weeks ago, until I received the email from her this morning which I replied to.  I told him that I have copies of all of our correspondence and all of our messages.  I don't believe I have done anything wrong or out of line. 

She's abusive and controlling and when she can't get her way she loses her shit.  This is not a good person.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Day

It's Been a Long Time Since I Left You