Update Time

So Friday night I went and met a woman for some cider and a bit to eat.  Had a lovely night, she's quite cute and she thinks she is a conservative.  She really isn't but she loves the rhetoric.  I find it truly amazing how the right wing has been able to convince people that they are what's best for them, even though they are terrible for them personally.  I honestly don't really care.  If the conservatives get in, I am personally much better off, however I believe society is worse off.   If the liberals stay in power, I am personally worse off, however I believe society is better off.  

Anyhow it was a fun night, we kissed and met for a hike the next day.  I needed to get out for a bit.  I have been chatting to a few other women and I'm really excited to meet them.  Two of them have long term potential, while one I think would be a lot of fun for both of us.  Time will tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Day

It's Been a Long Time Since I Left You