Cuban 1yr Update

To the best of my recollection here is what has transpired over the past year:

  • 3 more robberies, including one safe that was stolen and one room broken into while the guy was sleeping in bed
  • One of the guys had a baby daughter with his Cuban girlfriend
  • 200-300 people have been put in jail from the city I work in due to various allegations about the performance of his/her job
  • My Cuban boss was terminated for something that happened in her previously employment and had nothing to do with anything she could control
  • Expat got sent home for being caught with his chica in his room, 2 weeks prior to him going home for cancer treatment
  • One of my best friends is also being treated for cancer back home.  Very hard to be away from all that.
  • Traveled a lot.  I racked up just over 100,000 flight miles this year.  Not points, actual mile flown.
  • Hit Vegas 2 more times, Hawaii, and the Bahamas.
  • Planned and booked trip to Chile and Argentina for February.  It's going to be a slobber knocker of a trip.
  • Canned chicken breast from Costco is awesome
  • Found some kind of meat to grind up to make hamburger. I'm really hoping it's beef.
  • Received an E-reader as a birthday present and it might have been the best gift I've ever received
  • Spanish is improving but not like it should
  • Stewie has turned into an almost reasonable cat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Day

It's Been a Long Time Since I Left You