It's been a long time

Looking at my last post it has now been over a year since my last confession.  Please forgive me.  There are several reasons why I stopped posting.

Different people have come and gone from my life over the year, and sometimes certain information shouldn't be distributed equally.  That probably formed my first reason to stop posting.  Those of you who have been reading since the beginning will have noticed how certain posts are no longer visible.  That would be why.  Let's be honest the blog started out one way, and as I took on this assignment in Cuba things went another.  Not sure how I will resolve this but I do have a few ideas.

Secondly time and more specifically lack there of.  I got busier with work and getting through various work assignments, and when that was all done I no longer felt like writing about all that went on.  If it's in the past I'd rather leave it there.

Lastly, it's strange what you become accustomed to.  What once shocked me is now par for the course.  I don't dare re-read my old posts but if I did I'm sure I'd laugh at myself.  My what a year it has been.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Day

It's Been a Long Time Since I Left You