To be continued, continued

Alright, well  if you have already read the thread from this morning then I bet you are chomping at the bit to know what happened.

I have to admit the whole waiting thing caught me off guard.  I wasn't prepared for it.  I didn't know what to think.  I took the stance of "well I will wait and see what it is, before I give it much thought."  This proved to be easier said than done.

What if somebody was dead, sick or on their death bed?  Would I go back?  I'm not so sure.  I really didn't know what I'd do, and figured I'd just play it by ear.

So seeing as how we are 3 hours ahead it made for a slow morning.  Finally my roommate woke up and read me the message.  This is what it said:


Dear Louis,
I hope you are happy and healthy.  We really miss having you in our life.  Otherwise we are happy and healthy.  Our hearts and arms are always open to you.  Love Mom

There were also two Canada savings bonds in there that matured in Nov. 1/07.  I think I got these when I graduated high school from my Grandma.

So needless to say, crisis averted and I don't need to make any decisions.  Which is good, because I'm not ready to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Day

It's Been a Long Time Since I Left You