Dreaming of Las Vegas

Last year I went to Las Vegas 3 times within 6 months.  While this may seem excessive to some, it was for different reasons each time.  The first was to escape Christmas, the 2nd was after a work trip to Los Angeles, and the last was for some good old fashioned debauchery.

At the restaurant we eat at in our complex they always play dance music.  Quite often it is music that I associate with being in Las Vegas.  Hearing this music makes me want to plan a trip.  As much as I may enjoy Las Vegas and well really any kind of trip, it's all about who you go with.  Everybody either needs to be on the same page or be indifferent to what is going on and willing to do their own thing.

Anyhow why am I spewing about this now?  Well I heard the songs at lunch today, and I went looking for deals around the time that may work out for me.  I found some decent deals and there are direct flights from Kelowna.  Now I just need to convince one of my best buddies that we need to go and rip it up.  Fingers crossed he agrees.

To be continued.....................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Day

It's Been a Long Time Since I Left You