Fast Forward

I know, I know, its been awhile.  I didn't have internet for a few days in Moa, and last week I was in Toronto and wasn't in the writing mood.  This week I finished my last two days in Fort Sask.  I didn't mind my time there, but it is nice to say good bye and move onto what I really signed up for.

I tried to convey my concern to the people at home about living there.  The job will have its challenges, but overall I think it will be the easy part.  Living there will be hard.  I will try and do a better job of taking pictures this time around.  People kept asking me about it so I will see what I can do.

I'm currently sitting in the Edmonton airport waiting for my flight back to Kelowna.  I have a ton to do over the next 3 days to get ready to leave.  Its only a month, but still.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strange Day

It's Been a Long Time Since I Left You